I am just not feeling very creative, so I will blog 13 things about my husband, Alan. He will be excited about that, since he did not feel I wrote enough about him in my 100 things.
1. Alan met me when he was 9 or 10. (Of course he loved me immediately.) Okay, he doesn't admit to that, but I am sure it is true. Someone on the bus told me that.
2. Alan has one sister and one brother. He looks very much like his brother, but I tell people you can tell them apart because Alan is the much better looking one. My brother-in-law loves this.
3. Alan is a very devoted father and has been from the minute he laid eyes on Ashleigh.
4. Alan loves all of our kids to be here.
5. Alan used to be a computer nerd. (Well, he still is, but it's not his job anymore.)
6. Alan played football in high school. I always went to the games, but didn't pay real close attention. On the other hand, he could tell me exactly where I was during the game. Freaky!
7. Alan dragged me out of a car after we were in a very bad car accident on our first car date. Unfortunately, he dragged me into a briar patch.
8. Alan has blonde hair.
9. Alan is a devoted follower of Jesus Christ and is a great example to his family.
10. Alan doesn't need a lot of people around him.
11. Alan started a forrest fire when he was in boy scouts.
12. Alan told his grandmother that he would never get married and even signed a paper stating that very thing. She never let him forget it.
13. Alan has been my husband for 22 years.