Friday, May 02, 2008

What a Week, What a Week

I knew right off the bat that this week would be busy and it has been! On Sunday night, we had our Awards Night for AWANA and I was able to hand out many awards to my adorable Sparkies! They did such a great job and it is always amazing to me how much scripture they can memorize. It was a fun year. On Wednesday, we had our Awana Fun Fair! It was so exciting, but there are many, many details required to get that together and when we finally left the church around 10:30 pm, I was very ready to go home! We did have so much fun, though. Yesterday Davin had an EEG to see if he still has seizure activity since he has not had a seizure for over four years. Praise God! Today I will drop Cheney off, go to PBU and help Bethany pack up her room and move back home from the summer. It is so hard to believe she will finish up her third year of college. Yeah Bethany! We will rush back, unload the car and get Cheney ready for his junior/senior formal (prom) tonight. Whew! (Oh, I almost forgot that in the meantime, Ashleigh will come and get Davin off the bus and pick Cheney up. I am very thankful for helpful kids.) I am a little bit tired from it all, but it has been an exciting week with lots of good things in it.

I have missed all of my blogger friends while I have been absent. I think my busy season is about to end, so I should be back much more often! Martha, Kristina, and Tracy, thank you for visiting me in Facebook land:)

8 comments:

Bethany said...

It had been a whole month since you blogged! Good thing you have facebook, cause we mighta thought you fell off the planet ;)

Martha said...

Now you will be getting ready to a golf tounament, yes?

Martha said...

"for" a golf tournament.

junglemama said...

Glad to hear Davin's ECG went well!

Heather said...

Yes, Martha, you are right. We are in the midst of golf tournament planning. That does keep me busy, but now that other things are over, it will not be quite as busy.

Bethany, I am glad you did not think I fell off the planet;)

Michelle said...

Hi Heather! I got the package in the mail today. Many, many thanks(and my skin appreciates it as well, LOL!)

I look forward to talking to you in person so that we can catch up!

Take care and get some rest!!

kristina said...

Sounds like you are really busy. Facebook is nice because you can send a quick note here and there with no big time commitment. I am glad to 'talk' to you there.

Shelly said...

I've missed you over here! I don't have a facebook. :(