My girls read my blog more than anyone else. Of course, their favorite is when I do a post about them. Looking back through my old posts, I never did a post just about Ashleigh, so even though it is not Thursday, I will post 13 things about Ashleigh Diane:)
1. I had Ashleigh when I was 18 years old and she is the baby that I first fell in love with. I absolutely loved being her mother.
2. Ashleigh had a very strong will and often had what we loved to call "episodes".
3. Ashleigh has adored her little sister from the minute she first laid eyes on her. The first day Bethany was home from the hospital, Ashleigh tried to share her french fries with her.
4. Ashleigh is a director for T&T club in Awana and loves leading the girls. She has a heart for troubled kids, especially.
5. Ashleigh has gone to Botswana, Africa and it was life-changing.
6. For Ashleigh, family is very important. She hates to miss a family function.
7. Ashleigh has been married for two years!
8. I could always count on Ashleigh to watch her younger brothers and sister if I needed her to. She loved to have them home with her while Alan and I went out.
9. Ashleigh is one of the most loyal people I have ever known.
10. Ashleigh loves working out.
11. She also loves dying her hair. One of the first things she did when she went away to college was to dye her hair.
12. Ashleigh has worked as a nanny for the last few years, although she does not presently have a job:(
13. Ashleigh is fun to be around! She brings a party wherever she goes. If Ashleigh is missing, things are not as lively as they are with her there.
14. I am proud of the young woman that she is. She is faithful to God, loves her husband and her family and has worked so hard on evening her strong will and letting God use it for Him.