Friday, August 20, 2010

A Sleepover!!!!


In just a few minutes Bethany is coming to pick Davin up for a sleepover!!! She is house sitting for my sister and asked if Davin would like to have a sleepover. Are you kidding?? Of course, he would! Davin doesn't get to go on sleepovers very often, so the thought of it is very exciting for him and for me. I am excited that his sister would think of doing that for him and that he can be excited to go. We have talked about it all afternoon and now we just have to finish up dinner and get a bag packed. Sissy is even going to take him swimming tomorrow:-)

2 comments:

junglemama said...

This post touched my heart.

Martha said...

Oh, how fun! What a great pair of sisters that boy has, and his brother too of course. I wonder where they learned to be so thoughtful?