Monday, September 13, 2010

Be Specific

Davin came home from school today with a bit of an attitude problem. His note from school said he had a great day, but when he got home, his sister was on his sofa that he usually rests on. I was asking Davin questions, but instead of giving me a yes or a no, he decided to start hitting his sister. I firmly explained he would not be hitting his sister or he would have to go spend time in his room. I guess I needed to give the full list of things he was not to do since he then pulled Bethany's hair instead. Ugh! Really Davin? I told him he was going to have to adjust his attitude and give his sister a hug as an apology. It took a while, but he eventually submitted. Attitude, attitude, it's all about the attitude.

2 comments:

Martha said...

I didn't know Davin was capable of such things! Oh, wait a minute! Yes, I did...

Hey, if you ever decide to go out to Ohio and meet Betsy, you have to take me along.

Heather said...

Oh my goodness, I would love to go out and meet Betsy!! Betsy, get ready, Martha and I just might have to come to Ohio:-)