Thursday, January 26, 2012

He is in the Detail Business

I love that God is a God of details.  He gave me such an uneasy feeling about the dentist and having to put Davin under sedation to have his teeth clean.  Yesterday my friend Pam (who happened to clean his teeth when we lived here 8 years ago) did an amazing job cleaning his teeth and the dentist was as wonderful as before also.  So, instead of driving 6 hours on Thursday, having Davin put under in a strange hospital on Friday and driving 6 more hours on Saturday...we drove 3 minutes from our apartment and took a little time while Davin got more and more comfortable and got the same results.  He has very clean and sparkly teeth now.  I have no doubt that God orchestrated the whole thing. 

6 comments:

Jill said...

Indeed He is! What a blessing!

Bethany said...

Yay! Pam is so nice.

Martha said...

I LOVE this! :D

Yeah, Pam!

Natasha Jones said...

Awesome! God gave us those feelings for a reason. :)

joeks said...

"God is a God of details."
My thoughts exactly!

Jenna said...

Hi Davin
My name is Jenna and i came across your site. Davin is a special earthly angel and a precious gift. He is a courageous, strong and determined fighter. He is a brave warrior, smilen champ and an inspiration. U are a super hero, super trooper, and a tough cookie. I was born with a rare life threatening disease, and 14 diagnosis all together. I love it when people sign my guestbook. http://www.miraclechamp.webs.com