Thursday, September 15, 2011

Hello Bunk Beds

I believe it was just over a year ago that I had a post titled "Bye Bye Bunk Beds".  We had been living with bunk beds for forever it seemed and I was excited to be saying goodbye to them.  Well, as God has made it clear that we are to adopt a sibling group, guess what we are getting ready to put back into our bedrooms??  Yup, bunk beds!  I am so excited to have bunk beds again and to think of the children that will fill them while dreaming at night.  I guess there is a season for everything.  Even bunk beds.  Sometimes there are two seasons for them:-)

3 comments:

Martha said...

You would like these...

http://meridianroad.blogspot.com/2011/02/you-know-why-i-really-want-barn.html

junglemama said...

How awesome! Bunkbeds aren't that bad. :)

Anonymous said...

So exciting! I can't wait to meet them! (Pam)