Thursday, September 11, 2008
Today I will share 13 things about my favorite sister Jennifer.
1. Jen is my only sister.
2. She is 18 months younger than me.
3. She used to have straight hair, but every time she had a baby it switched. Back and forth, etc. It ended up being quite curly.
4. My sister now lives 15 minutes from my house:)
5. She is a nurse.
6. Jen is the only one in my family who went to college.
7. She loves m&ms of all kinds and calls them "vitamins". I love that I can go to her house and have a few vitamins whenever I feel I need them.
8. Jen has three children (including one that we nicknamed "the big-eyed baby" when he was little. Adorable.
9. I laugh so much when I am with her (especially when we go through a Wendy's drive-thru)
10. We have a lot of inside jokes and we always think they are really funny.
11. She does not highlight her hair, even though I tell her all the time that she would feel so much better if she did.
12. She is a godly woman and a very good example to me.
13. Jen is my best friend and has been for a very, very long time. I am so proud that she's my sister, even though I had nothing to do with it.
14. Jen married her "high school" sweetheart even though they parted ways for a while after high school.
15. She has been known to use a bit too much butter in recipes:)
16. She makes fantastic chicken and dumplings.
17. She is ALWAYS thinking of other people first.
18. My sister was a HUGE support while Davin was sick. Not only was she there as a sister, but since she is a nurse, I was able to ask her so many questions. She even was willing to come over the minute Davin got home from the hospital to show me how to work all of the equipment.
19. Jen saved up her own money to buy herself a bike when she was young.
20. She has a pair of yellow sandals that she calls her "happy shoes".
I do realize that is more than 13, so I will now call this, "Thirteen Thursday plus a little bit more".