You all know I have four children and they are a bit older now. Over the course of their childhoods, they did some interesting things. I am wondering if you can guess who did it?
1. Who, at 5 years-old, scaled down our two-and-a-half story home on a rope and then headed inside the front door to announce what he/she had done with a huge smile?
2. Who broke our glass in the front door by pounding his/her fist on it?
3. Who ate the entire middle out of a cherry pie at 3 years-old and then was upset that someone else ate the crust?
4. Who cut their own thumb with an axe when he/she was about 8?
5. Who was expelled from school for three months?
6. Who had a stalker and at one point, I had to call the police?
7. Who lied about eating the brownies without permission even though his/her other siblings all had to take punishment until the truth was told?
8. Who had surgery at the youngest age?
9. Who shaved his/her legs when they were 2 and shaved the skin right off of the leg? (This still gives me the willies)
10. Who was left tied up to the bed by another sibling on their first night in their "big" bed?
So, was it Ashleigh, Bethany, Cheney, or Davin??? (Ashleigh, you can not answer these questions:)