Tuesday, June 07, 2011

A Little Dinner, A Lot of Dancing!

Yesterday when Davin got home from school, the preparations began.  I had his pants and shirt ironed.  His tie was out.  His dress shoes were ready.  He was going to his school's dinner/dance to celebrate the graduates!!  Davin could not like dancing anymore than he does!!  (I wish I had some pictures of the dance, but I was strongly encouraged not to stay.  Hmph!!)



When we picked him up he was hot and sweaty from all of the grooving he did!!


This is what Davin is doing tonight after his big night out last night!!

4 comments:

Martha said...

This reminds me a little bit of Ashleigh's wedding. He was having a blast then. :)

junglemama said...

Davin is such an inspiration!

Natasha said...

What a handsome guy he is!!!

Bethany said...

Whoa! Good lookin'!